hay guise wots up Pthag 00:19, 28 June 2007 (CDT)
ZBB rank articles
The ZBB rank articles we had on the KWiki seem to be gone. Did someone delete them, or did we just lose them? Shalea is still around, but Mey, Endi, etc. are gone. Cctoide 08:23, 7 November 2007 (CST)
- Also, do you mind if I create KneeQuickie:About, or are the mainpage header links supposed to be red? Cctoide 08:24, 7 November 2007 (CST)
I made a few tweaks to the logo to make it look less deformed. Current version is here; new version is here (with some incremental improvements if you poke around that directory). I don't know that I can do much better with my extremely rudimentary art ability; I'll post the source, and others can make further changes as they see fit. Alternatively someone can redraw it from scratch for a nice beaklift. —NTiOzymandias 00:40, 14 November 2007 (CST)
- Btw, I got it uploaded finally. Sorry for the fortnight delay. Neek, Lord and King of this Wikifief T/C 11:38, 25 November 2007 (CST)
The `Who's online´ thing
I think it would be a good idea to link the C&C resource pages from the Main Page, for instance How to make a good orthography and Software tools for conlanging. If I had edit rights for the Main Page, I'd already have put these into the "Languages" section... - cedh audmanh 21:44, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
Links need updating
The header still mentions penguindeskjob, and the ZBB links still go to spinnoff.
Someone with the ability to edit protected pages should fix that, I think. Bedelato 16:10, 27 March 2011 (EDT)
- Okay, looks like it got fixed. Bedelato 21:23, 31 March 2011 (EDT)
The "Conlangery & Conworlds" and "Languages & Linguistics" links are messed up.
The reason why is because the names of the categories they link to, Category:C&C and Category:L&L, are problematic names. MediaWiki has problems with ampersands (among other symbols) in page names. Apparently it can be fixed, but someone who can make sense of all that PHP stuff should look into it. Bedelato 16:34, 3 April 2011 (EDT)
- Theres a few problems with the rewrite mod and ampersands, and few of the fixes work:
- A lot of them require root access and Apache rewrite mods, which is something my hosting service will most definitely not provide to me.
- Some of them require tinkering with the .htaccess rewrite rules I have composed, which compromise the three wikis/three databases/one set of files setup I have; in order to fix it, I'll have to install three separate wikis. I have less available space than before (due to a change in payment policy), plus I love the convenience of the one codebase (which is why I got the KneeQuickie domain name to begin with.)
- Please be patient while I find a fix for this! It's not going to be easy. Neek 22:03, 3 April 2011 (EDT)
- Fixed? Sort of. Produces & instead of an ampersand on the title. Weird. Neek 16:05, 4 April 2011 (EDT)
Ugh, another new domain...
Now we have to go through and change all the links again. Meh. Bedelato 01:45, 22 January 2012 (EST)